Wine! Three bottles, four times a year for a total of a twelve bottles per year, all different with the ability to swap out for your preferences.
Complimentary tastings or a glass of wine for two each time you visit the winery.
20% discount on La Vie Dansante wines, classes, merchandise, and events.
Access to all new releases, reserve, library, and wine club only (limited edition) wines.
Be one of the cool kids learning about and supporting the resurgence of Rhone varietal wines in the Santa Clara Valley.
Help out a beginning winemaker and come along for the ride as we grow – in a few years you’ll get to say “I knew them when!”
Invitations to Wine Club member events like grape pruning/picking and wine pre-release parties.
The ridiculously small print:
– There is no fee to join the club, your credit card will be charged approximately one week prior to each release and you may cancel at any time after the first release. Release costs will vary but expect them to be between $65 and $85 and to include tax and shipping where appropriate.
– A “token-ized” version of your credit card will remain on file with the winery and may be used by you (with proper identification) without the actual card being present. For security purposes, at no time will the winery retain a full version of your credit card number.
– Releases may be either picked-up at the winery or shipped to your home or office. Delivery requires the signature of an adult over 21 years of age. Releases will be held at the winery without additional cost to the member however the winery reserves the right to substitute wines for ones which are no longer in stock at the time of pick-up.
– Releases may be a mixture of reds and whites. Pick-up members may substitute wines at the time of pick-up, shipment members may substitute wines by contacting the winery at least one week prior to shipping. The cost of the release will be adjusted to reflect the wines selected.
– It is the member’s responsibility to notify the winery of any change in shipping address. Members are responsible for all costs incurred if a wine shipment is returned to the winery.
– Discounts and benefits are for members only and cannot be transferred to family and friends.
– Terms and benefits are subject to change at any time with proper notice to the member.
Click here to join the
A new tab will open taking you our online sign-up form